- 2 eggs
- 4-6 slices of bacon
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 85g of spaghetti or linguine
- ¼ cup cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the bacon. Stir the bacon until the pieces are brown. When brown, empty the bacon pieces onto a plate.
- Lightly salt and boil the water. When the water is at a rolling boil, add the pasta and cook approximately 7-9 minutes, or until al dente.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and mix them with the grated cheese and bacon.
- When ready, drain the pasta. Immediately add the pasta with the eggs, cheese, and bacon in the bowl. The heat of the pasta will cook the eggs.
- Add pepper to your taste. Mix all together.
Total fat: 16g